(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
He should take it off, should attempt to and face the wrath of Frey or whatever happens, but the more he looks at it, the more he’s unsure what would happen. He doesn’t know if she knows that it’s enchanted, that it’s different from any other ring that he could simply remove and pretend hadn’t existed in the first place – pretend he’d never done it in the first place. “Frey enchanted them.” He says quietly. “I don’t know what would happen if I took it off.” Defeated, but how he wants to.

His fingers curl into his muscles again, gaze lifting as the war rages within himself and he finds it in him to focus on her, to ask if it was her first kiss – because those were always the hardest to get over, too, the first. Like the first person to take you to bed, it was all something that had so much emotional attachment to it, that he doesn’t know exactly where that leaves him when she admits it to be true.

Chewing on his lower lip briefly, he exhales a rasping sigh, shoulders sunkissed and red as he remains stationary, in place. “It wasn’t.” He tells her, because it hadn’t been to him entirely. She’d moved with him, despite not knowing what to do – to melt away. He can still taste her, and the thought of it barely keeps him hanging onto the resolve he has, barely keeps him standing there and not trying to break the distance between them again, to toss his ring into the river.

It was great.” He settles with instead, keeping his gaze on her, unable to take his eyes off of her.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-20-2020, 04:43 AM