(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Humming in quiet response, she thought of all he had told her. About his home, the people he had loved and lost, who'd hurt him and been hurt. Remembered her own family, and the region that was still her home even if it was changing from what she remembered it to be.

"'Change is inevitable. We either move with it, or are moved by it.'" she said, quoting something Ludo had told her. It seemed appropriate here, where change had broken upon them both like a tidal wave, shaking everything they thought permanent. Whether that was sorrow, loneliness or their own made up minds... it left no one untouched.

For a long time she simply lingered in his arms, savoring the stillness and the peace along with his quiet heartbeats. When the water eventually grew too cold to stand any more, Maea freed herself with a smile and a few quiet words and made her way back up on dry land. Using the last dregs of her powers to draw the water from her clothes, she wrung her hair dry and went over to Haai. Kneeling down beside the gryphon to pet it, she thanked the loyal little companion for the dutiful watch.

"I'll make sure to bring a present for you for the Midnight Gathering," she promised while scritching it behind an ear. "You've been so good, I hope you're not too hot after staying so long in the sun."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Maea - 01-21-2020, 12:42 AM