(SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
At her response, he offers her a slight nod of his horned head. He’d heard a similar term before, back in Korofi, back when he’d been given the moniker of the Flood. Devastating, powerful, and yet one that moved with what occurred. Never a pillar, vibrant and strong and open. It was strange how much of him had changed, while at his core he agreed so heartily with the words. Regardless he inhales as deeply as he can, through the crackling, content for as long as he can before the chill of the water becomes too much.

She pulls herself away then and he focuses on her as she steps out of the water, to go to Haai to retrieve the rags and offer a scratch to the griffin, who howls a quiet hum of appreciation, wings flaring as though it hadn’t bothered her any. Sunjata shifts in the water, giving her a small smile and a quiet understanding. Until next time, it seems to say. as he lounges, soon to bundle everything up once Maea leaves and place it in the basket to find Jigano to his surprise later. “I’ll see you soon, Maea.” He hums to her with a sly wink. Because he’d still offered to train her at the very least.

— FIN
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) when the nighttime comes, say yes - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 12:51 AM