[se] on myths and madness
For Kai and Zidane!
Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 58 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane was tired, oh so tired of people right now which maybe was the reason he had fled out in the forest instead of planting his butt in a pub as he normally would. The constant drunken fools coming up to him either to flirt or dare him to silly things like empty a huge bear within 10 seconds. He didn't do such things anymore, he was an Ascended after all. There was no benefit whatsoever for him to flirt back or risk damaging himself by the intake of beer. No no no he was better off out here, alone, in the woods. He was as always in a bit of predicament as he could not venture out into the sun to try and capture its light so as per always he tried to think about other ways to snare the light. Sure it was just a silly thing to do but the mere thought of prolonging the arrival of the monsters was enough for him to try and catch the light each year.

This year he was out in the forest, collecting those small firebugs in a jar to light up the year for a longer time. He caught one by one as his project to keep the light going and by now he had captured so many that the entire jar was glowing like a ray of light. The closest he got to sunshine without risking his own "life". He stood there watching the firebugs trapped within the jar that lit up is surroundings as well as a torch would have done. As he looked at the light he heard the voices closing into his location which both annoyed him and peeked his interest. What was people doing out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night? Shouldn't they be drinking by now?
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
[se] on myths and madness - by Oia'i'o - 01-15-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Kaimana - 01-15-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Zidane - 01-16-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Oia'i'o - 01-21-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Kaimana - 01-27-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Zidane - 01-28-2020, 09:19 PM