[se] on myths and madness
For Kai and Zidane!
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA
"The information doesn't flow like that. It's more...abstract pulses. Impressions of impressions." Which is just to say that you aren't sure what sort of eye-characteristics Meraki actually has. "I think perhaps we'll work on a system of yes or no responses and build up a vocabulary from there. Given what different species we are, we should establish a baseline for communication so that nothing gets lost in translation." You pause, because you've sort of made a pun, and then add: "Humour."

Before you can answer the rest of your twin's question, you catch sight of a light hovering in the distance. Squinting and with no regard for your personal safety, you march forward until Zidane comes into view. Seeing the fireflies flitting helplessly in a jar, immediately your shoulders tense, your eyes narrow, and your brows furrow together. "Why are you trapping those creatures." You all but demand, arms crossed over your chest.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] on myths and madness - by Oia'i'o - 01-15-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Kaimana - 01-15-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Zidane - 01-16-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Oia'i'o - 01-21-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Kaimana - 01-27-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Zidane - 01-28-2020, 09:19 PM