[se] on myths and madness
For Kai and Zidane!
Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 58 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane heard the cracking through the forest and was so close of letting out a sigh of annoyance since apparently it was hard to be alone in the middle of nowhere as well. He didn't look up however, kind of hoping the intruders would miss him where he stood with his bright lighting jar of fireflies but he had no such luck. Soon a judging voice from a none ascended reached his ears as he trapped yet another, pretty bug in his tribute gift. But this was not it, yet another voice filled in the first one making it so he had not only one but two questions two answer. Yes the disapproval was hard to ignore even for the most ignorant of souls so he would have to deal with that firstly.

He carefully put on the lid containing small holes for air as he turned to meet the nightwalkers. "They are completely unharmed so no need to worry." He started as those pure eyes shot through the darkness almost like two moonbeams to see them as easily as they themselves saw during daylight. Most of himself would only be shined up from the living torch made out of bugs in his one hand. His voice however was as calm as always. "They are a gift for Safrin as a plea to keep the LongNight monsters at bay. Call it my version of capturing the sun.. What are you two doing out here?" He then asked, looking at the siblings curiously.
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
[se] on myths and madness - by Oia'i'o - 01-15-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Kaimana - 01-15-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Zidane - 01-16-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Oia'i'o - 01-21-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Kaimana - 01-27-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: [se] on myths and madness - by Zidane - 01-28-2020, 09:19 PM