That's my life, nothing is sacred
For Phoebe
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
Since Fiat Lux, Remi had been gone.

Sam had not been at the festival - it was too much during the day to be comfortable and besides, he'd felt worried about the chances of someone growing mad at his presence there. Now that he'd been voted for the position of Natural Adviser he was beginning to realise his reputation might not be as awful as he had imagined, but at the time of the festival he had believed himself very unpopular indeed.

He'd heard that Remi had not died. Aoife had, but then...some said Remi disappeared, some said in a puff of smoke or a beam of light. Others said he probably had died and simply gotten lost in the mudslides. Sam had trouble believing that one. Remi was very strong and after Ronin had been taken by Safrin, he suspected the same had to have happened to his friend.

There was only one way to find out and he was terrified to try it. Last time he'd prayed at a shrine he'd been burnt by the sun and sent away, but he could not stop thinking of Remi, of how his friend could be lost and wondering when anyone would look for him. His stone seemed to be being pressed at all times of day; a sign of great distress.

It was a sign of desperation that he eventually ended up at Phoebe's door. He had not spoken to her in a long time, but especially not after she had become a Portal Guardian. Would she even speak to him, he wondered? With a sigh, he knocked on the clinic door, the dusk sky casting a shadow over the doorway.
Part of being alive is wishing that you weren't sometimes
as your brain forces you to breathe
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Samuel - 01-16-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Phoebe - 01-20-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Samuel - 01-20-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Phoebe - 01-20-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: That's my life, nothing is sacred - by Samuel - 01-21-2020, 06:34 PM