news to me
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
So. Loren had said that he didn't need to drink or eat and that he didn't experience warmth....but Loren also didn't know what economics was. Which means he could be wrong. Which means...maybe he could get drunk?

Okay. Getting drunk wasn't all that smart, but he needed something to do, since there wasn't exactly a school for him to go to or a bank to waste his life away in. Apparently, there was a library, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't figure out how to get there. A place he did figure out how to get to was something called a VlamVloed? Robin had no idea what that mean, but it sure sounded catchy so why not.

Wandering on in, the place seemed pretty empty save for maybe a couple of patrons. It wasn't too hard to figure out that it was a bar, thus leading him to the idea that he could get drunk. Perfect. Wandering up to the bar, he ordered himself whatever the strongest thing that the bartender had, took it, and found himself a nice table to sit at. With growing anticipation, he excitedly took a swig....only to be completely disappointed. Not only was it making him feel nothing, he could hardly even taste it! What the fuck?!

The disappointment was clear as he set the glass down, letting out a dramatic sigh as he leaned his head far back to stare at the ceiling.
one lil short quote goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
news to me - by Amun - 01-17-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: news to me - by Robin - 01-17-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: news to me - by Amun - 01-18-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: news to me - by Robin - 01-20-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: news to me - by Amun - 01-21-2020, 01:48 AM