Plot Advancing PQ ice has a magic can’t be controlled
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Your lips twitch, and now that you've reasonably done your duty as given to you by Oliver (he's not told you to do anything more than ask the questions that you did, so you consider yourself discharged of your obligation now), you have a few questions of your own.

"Will you be hostile if we find other ways through this passage? Staying on the path above for example? Under what necessary and sufficient conditions might we be able to pass without instigating this sort of response from you?"

You ferret about in your bag for your notebook and quill, then glance up as more gather behind the one you're talking to. "I wouldn't gather like that. If you do, it makes you easier targets for my magic. I could make you all think you were blind, or that your skin was melting. It's much easier when you're all together like that." A threat? A simple verbalization of Oia's thoughts? Impossible to know.

Oia wants to know what the cultists will do if they try and go over the mountains instead and maybe threatens them.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oliver - 01-22-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: ice has a magic can’t be controlled - by Oia'i'o - 02-19-2020, 02:09 AM