[season event] of the wind and the water
Open Singing to Safrin!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Sascha looked as far from dangerous as one possible could in Caido with that brilliant smile on his face as he tried to take out some of the leaves from his hair, without even noticing her suspicious stance before him yet. Unaware as well over the startlement he had cause her in here peaceful strut through the greatwoods. He let his hair be for now after reliving it from at least the majority of leaves His eyes wandered down to the weapon and blinked once before he suddenly realized that he might have scared this woman half to death. "Oh forgive me! I hope i didn't scare you to much! My name is Sascha." He stated with the smile as he tried to look less imposing (If that in a fantasy world would even be possible, lol) by taking a step back to give her some space.

"Sorry, i tend to be a bit brash sometimes." He let out a little nervous laugh while adjusting his outfit a bit after the tussle through the woods. He was wondering what she was doing out here in the greatwoods alone but considering it was Caido she probably knew how to defend herself so with that thought he asked. "What are you doing out here? Are you going somewhere?"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: [season event] of the wind and the water - by Sascha - 01-21-2020, 02:57 AM