[season event] of the wind and the water
Open Singing to Safrin!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
"I have no idea what story to tell either.. what would be suiting.. i'm a bit nervous" Sascha stated as his close friend had spoken. Yes what did you tell to a god? Something true? Made up? a mix in between? Sascha was also the type that saw people as friends at the first word between them, which was foolishly naive and probably very dangerous so it was good he had been lucky this far. The only person he had run into that he didn't really get fooled by was that woman named Zariah but that was a long time ago now. He wondered slightly how it had gone for Zariah after all that had happened and hoped she was feeling well after it all. Yes Sascha hoped all felt well probably.

As Libbs pointed out Melita was disappearing he hooked his arm with Libbs and started to run after his new friend with Libbs next to him. Didn't wanna lose poor Libbs after all! "Wait for us!" He shouted as they came towards her to soon cool down the pace behind her. "I met Melita out here!" He then stated to Libbs, a bit out of breath after their small chase. "What are the odds to run in to both Melita and you? This is awesome!" He stated happily as they followed Melita to the location ahead.

Well there he (without letting go of Libbs) Sat them down next to Melita without slightest fear with the eyes witnessing the gorgeous tree in front/under them. As Melitas question came Sascha felt that nervousness again since he litterally had no clue to what story to tell. Thinking about it in silence for a while he then said a bit worried: "Im not sure what to tell.. oh why don't you tell us all about the story of your companion?" Yes that might be an interessting story no?
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: [season event] of the wind and the water - by Sascha - 02-03-2020, 04:07 AM