[season event] of the wind and the water
Open Singing to Safrin!
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs paused for a moment, but actually was in agreement there!

She still huffed, trying to capture some of the air that was lost during the small little dash to catch up to Melita. She leaned her hands onto her knees, as if bending would somehow force the carbon dioxide out of her lungs quicker, before pushing herself back up again, wiping some of the sweat from her face. It was a hot, summer day after all. And as much as she loved the weather- it had it's downfalls.

"I'll admit, I could probably tell a story or two, but a lotta it would be out of context." she pointed out. "I'm still pretty new here, so unless you wanna hear about how I absolutely fail at basket making, or drinking.. or flirting.." she awkwardly shuffled her feet, "It may be best to go with yer story. Otherwise, I'd be talkin' about how I accidentally got antifreeze into a transmission- and destroyed a $120,000 car." she warned. Which, was a very hilarious story when you got down to it. If people understood context.

"Sides, it's a cute lil' pumpkin!" she pointed to the gourd. "I hadn't seen a walkin' gourd before!" she grinned.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [season event] of the wind and the water - by Libbs - 02-03-2020, 09:36 PM