[season event] of the wind and the water
Open Singing to Safrin!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Sascha wasn't to sure what he would tell while he was listening to Melitas story about Fangorn and to be fair he kinda lost focus on working that part out since he got hooked on the story at hand. Poor little gourd! Did people really treat those cute things so badly? Well it was good he had found a friend however but Sascha was finding himself praying that the other of Fangorn's kind was alive and well after this fascinating, yet sad story. Sascha looked down at Fangorn and reached out his hands towards the smaller creature in a way to say hello. "I'm glad you have gotten your new friend Fangorn!" He said happily since he decided to focus on the happy part of the story instead of worrying about the other gourds.

He then started to figure out what story to tell and sadly he only really thought of one clearly; the reason he had lived as an outcast back in China. So with that he straighten out his back again and looked up on the pretty tree before starting his story. "Back in China where i am from, you become a man in your early teens and are forced to join the army to defend the country. I managed to avoid that for about a year or so but soon enough my status wasn't enough to keep me out of the war.." He started his story, reminiscing about the struggles ahead. ".. From the very start i was a bad soldier. It seamed so easy for all the other males that had grown up in warrior families but since i myself had been sheltered and schooled i was not as lucky. I failed badly at weapon fighting, hand to hand combat and practically everything they tried to teach me. The only thing i was good at was the bow. One night i overheard my commanders talking where they said that i would most likely die as the war came closer and heard them already trying to work out what to tell my family. " He continued while unintentionally grabbing a hold of the fabric of his pants.

"So instead of causing sorrow and shame on my family i decided to run away since, i apparently wouldn't be good for much anyways. In the middle of the night i took my horse and left the army, now starting my life a new as an outcast. You see; it's frowned upon to leave the army which made me live in solitude until the day i got accidentally to Caido." He scratched his head a bit in shame over his own actions before looking at Libbs to hear what story she would like to share.
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: [season event] of the wind and the water - by Sascha - 02-18-2020, 04:04 PM