[season event] of the wind and the water
Open Singing to Safrin!
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 28 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs paused a bit reluctantly at the mention of saying something about their past. Namely, because she didn't wholly remember her past. It was pale to her, a fuzzy memory on the horizon, with forms peaking through the fog every now and then.

Though she had to admit, hearing the story about Fangorn and Sascha did add a little bit of bravery to her chest. Even if Fangorn now ruined pumpkin pies for her.

She looked to both of them.. and thought. And thought. "Umm.." she paused. "I'll admit, I don't got a lot of good stories. But I guess.. I could.. tell ya about the time I first drove a car?" she offered.

Assuming that she would get a blank stare, she'd quickly provided an explanation. "See, a car is like a metal cart. Without a horse. They go really fast, around twice the speed of a horse with no fatigue. In my world, everyone drives cars! But ya gotta be trained how- otherwise if the metal cart it smashes into another metal cart.. it could hurt a lot of people." she curtly ended.

"See, I built cars in my old world. Well before I drove 'em. And when the day came that I'd learn how to drive one- I got cocky." she grinned a bit uneasily. "I hopped in that front wheel, thinkin' I was the bee's knees. Before my teacher could even say STOP, I had already pressed the gas and went down the street at like 90 miles per hour. " she chuckled. "Thing was, I didn't know how to steer- so when I tried to take a corner- I spun out, and smacked into a truck carrying a ton of chickens. Luckily, no chickens were hurt, but man OH MAN. When my mom found out, she took off her sandal right then and there, and smacked me with it so hard. 'LIBERTY ANN YOU DAMNED IDIOT'" she distorted her voice to match her mother. "And I smelled like chicken for weeks. Weeks. Mom made me take the hose outside until the smell came out."

"Think that'd work for a story?"
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [season event] of the wind and the water - by Libbs - 02-19-2020, 06:07 PM