[season event] of the wind and the water
Open Singing to Safrin!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Sascha blinked in pure surprise over Libbs story containing the cars that crashed and looked for a second completely mesmerized over what he heard. How come he hadn't asked Libbs how her timeline on earth was.. cars sounded scary to be fair. He could indeed imagine many people getting hurt or worse with metal carts driving around fast and crashing. He almost didn't even want the story to end and was almost clapping his head over the stories he had heard from them both, but with some force just evaded to do just that. "Wow cars sound scary.. we only really had carts and horses"

As Melita mentioned she also had a bow he lit up from his wondrous look over the stories which turned him from dazed to clear again. "I would love to! Im very good at the bow, but as stated very bad at everything else really, haha" He said while scratching his head slightly embaressed over just how bad he was at everything else in the weapon world. He then went quiet again to listen to the story shared by Melita. It seamed like all had so much more interesting stories to share then he had, cause what had HE been doing really? So as his turn came he let out a "hmm" since he wasn't sure what to say really. After a bit he decided on the training. "Well i suppose, may it be bad or good, that my training story is the most interesting part since i came here over a year ago. You see i was out in the great woods edge to gather some wood for a new piece i was making. I felt i was followed and after a bit i got chased by a gang of bandits through the forest. I think i may have gotten too close to Fae land and the Fae saved me from the bandits. After that i decided to try and get better at defending myself so i got in contact with a man named Deimos. He thought me some basic defense moves in a very professional manner. As a thank you i made him a beautiful sword sheath and he really liked it. I actually got a very own bow from that meeting made by magic from Deimos. Deimos is a really good friend and i really like to see him smile and laugh!"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: [season event] of the wind and the water - by Sascha - 02-20-2020, 05:29 PM