Mini Event we were born with lightning in our heels
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
The guards had given him a funny look when Amun walked through just before dark. In response, he’d given them a friendly nod and handed over a bulging sack of meat. With that, he gone to meet Wessex at the meeting spot. When he saw her, he gave her a nod. Then he had settled in to wait for the rest of the Ascended to show.

Once they did, he’d greet them all with careful nods as well. Then he would turn and lead them higher into the Fangs. The darkness held no secrets to their eyes, though the chill wind tossed snow at them, and the drifts grew deeper and more treacherous as they ascended up the mountains. Thankfully, it wasn’t long before they reached the hidden cave.

Entering it and turning the corner would reveal the altar Amun, Bastien, and Nate had constructed. He paused, letting the rest of the group file in. Stepping to the back of the group, he waited for Wessex to place the metal on the altar. Assuming she did, he’d bow his head. ”We call upon our lady, The Voice, to bless this place.” His voice echoed in the cave.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: we were born with lightning in our heels - by Amun - 01-21-2020, 12:20 PM