Mini Event we were born with lightning in our heels
Zidane Rift
Tinkerer

Age: 58 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
ZIDANE
Zidane had accompanied Amun as he had said to go visit the new shrine and calmly followed him to the location. He was not saying much during their walk, just calmly walking next to Amun while he was sucking in the night in all its glory. Even though he didn't feel much of it the night was warm with a slight flickering breeze together with the sweet smells of longheat. Dressed in his normal, well made garments in black and dark gray they reached the hidden entrance and he let his fingers touch the caves rocky walls as they continued inwards.

There was faces he had seen so many times before within the cave and one of them was Wessex. He hadn't really been the most active Ascended before but after talking to Amun he had been invited to join them none the less. He had promised to become more active within their society and say what you will but he was a man of his words. He settled down a bit in the outside of the gathering since he was yet to feel comfortable amongst other people in general and listened to Amun's words echoing within the cave. Made a solemn wish within himself for the same thing even though he didn't let those words out just yet. The Voice would indeed hear his wishes even though he wasn't saying them out loud after all. As stated; he was slightly uncomfortable with people of any kind which The Voice surely already knew.
Don't mind me, I'm just marking my territory
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: we were born with lightning in our heels - by Zidane - 01-21-2020, 02:22 PM