Mini Event we were born with lightning in our heels
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
She has said she didn’t want to come to Halo – that the association with it all would be harmful if anyone were to find out. A slight sigh passes through her as she contemplates it, sitting at the Spire portal, having watched the rest of them go through already. And well, after a small amount of time she can’t wait any longer, can’t wait to hear and see what happens from a secondhand source.

She bites down on her lip and slips through the portal – her first time slipping into a portal that hadn’t brought her here – and she goes to the mountains, damning any of the consequences that might come after. She’s friends with Neron at the very least, and she likes him well enough that a simple shrine here couldn’t hurt anything. But when she finds them, finds her husband leaning against the wall on the outside of the cave, she slips in beside him to wrap her arms around his waist in a quiet surprise. “I couldn’t stay at home.” She tells him quietly, giving him a bright smile.
storm in the sky, fire in the streets
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: we were born with lightning in our heels - by Rexanna - 01-21-2020, 06:19 PM