two bulbs shy and no light upstairs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
Harper laughs giddily at her excitement, happy to finally have someone to share this with. Someone who actually knows what it is instead of assuming it's some sort of magically controlled lightning. "Well they're going to stop working soon without a recharge source unfortunately," he admits. "But I've been thinking about seeing if someone with magical control over lightning could create something like electricity!" Not that he knows anyone in particular with that talent, but at least he's aware it exists.

He stares back at her, exuding the same kind of tentative hope as she starts listing out words he hasn't heard at all since his arrival. This time it's his turn to shout. "Yes! Yes I know what those are! Did you come from a technologically modern world too then?" Hope glimmers in his eyes like a rabid dog, pressing on his lungs until it's almost hard to breathe with his desperate excitement. It makes it almost impossible to reign himself in when she collects herself and refocuses on their traveling task, wanting so badly to know more about the world she came from.

"Yeah these are my most mobile defensive weapons, don't get in the way as much as my other stuff. What do you normally use?" Harper himself had become quite proficient in swordfighting, though the chance for lethal blows kept him from using it while patrolling his old city. His other favorite weapons had been a collapsible bo staff and an electric whip, but he was also a dramatic bitch.

Messages In This Thread
two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 01-21-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: two bulbs shy and no light upstairs - by Harper - 02-02-2020, 07:34 AM