[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It had been... gods, howling since he’d been in a bar? Too long really, judging by the slightest feeling of guilt that washed over him as he entered the VlamVloed just as the sun was setting, like he was breaking some sobriety streak. Like it even mattered if he drank at this point, for all the good it did him as an ascended.

No, he wasn’t looking to imbibe anything, he was just looking for something familiar. The feeling of letting the evening pass him by, soft chatter and other people around him. Maybe, if he was lucky, someone would come and join him, give him some conversation, or something. This was kind of stupid, wasn’t it? Nate wanted to sigh, slump over on the table and sit there until he was bored enough to move, but... he couldn’t leave so soon.

It was too early to really write the evening off anyway. He’d give it a few drinks, then leave if the going stayed slow. Nate leaned back in his chair and surveyed the bar, half listening to everything happening around him, half focused on the cup he held against his lips, not drinking.
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be - by Nate - 01-21-2020, 06:48 AM