[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Maea smiled, agreeing in full to his assessment of her earlier checkups. Of the healers that didn't care to find out what they did not already know.

"Finding out what was wrong with me was the reason I joined the Loreseekers in the first place," she explained, "and medicine is still a big interest, so I'd like to keep heading in that direction, among others - magic and folklore are others. The College has certainly made it easier to acquire the basic understandings, so I'd love to take you up on that, at least. As for the checkup... I'll think about it?"

She was not completely shutting down the idea of that checkup, but it was clear she hesitated to accept it too. Not least considering she knew how he'd likely be doing it... if this was the same 'doctor' that Sunjata was seeing. He'd never mentioned a name so far.

As he related how he was settling in, Maea nodded, taking the time to sip from her cider again. She'd managed few bites of her food between sentences, more than usual now that she was distracted from it by the conversation, but there was still far too much left. The kitchen staff would be complaining again, no doubt.

"I'm glad. It's always good to hear that people actually like being here, that they're not sick with wanting to go back home. I know it's not much, but... Caido is still my home." A slight shrug; it was as simple as wishing people to be comfortable in her house. Make her home theirs. Not feel like they had to move all the furniture to be comfortable.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be - by Maea - 01-27-2020, 11:46 PM