[Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”Well I’ll be more than happy to actually try and help you get some answers. In whatever way you want.” Nate laughs again, wondering if her hesitation came from a lifetime of not being listened to, or from something she’d heard about him. Without any real though, Nate’s eyes drifted past her, towards the bar, wondering if maybe her and the proprietor were closer than she’d made it seem.

He couldn’t help but feel a little bad, watching her eat and drink as he spoke, the only time she’d gotten to so far. The plate was nearly still full, and that certainly couldn’t be helping any health issues.

Nate hums, focussing back on Maea as she speaks, his eyes moving up Just in time to see her shrug. ”For what it’s worth, I think it’s more than enough here. You keep a nice house.” He chuckles, then downs the rest of his drink, which seems to be almost full judging by how long he has the glass tipped up, without a breath.

”Thanks for the conversation Maea. I’ll see you around, right?” He winks, then steps away from the table, not quite blending in with the crowd like she had, but still stepping through it like he’d been born to it.

Nate out!
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Little Bit Better Than I Used To Be - by Nate - 01-28-2020, 04:53 AM