black hearted angels sunk me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Her disappointment is different from everyone else’s, and part of it hurts worse than the comments and whispers he’d received since that day. The amount that Hotaru knows of him, the amount he knows of her cutting through all mistakes, all regrets, in favor for something a bit more sad, a bit more… Well, it was different. She knew him far more personally than most. She knew he fell for things like this. She knew he was a weak, foolish, stupid man.

And yet somehow, she’d still loved him for it all, had hoped he’d make better decisions. But he hadn’t.

When she speaks again, his lip feathers slightly as he sighs a raspy sound. “I didn’t see her efforts. She brought Frey. That’s all I know.” He offers with a shrug – but certainly Phoebe hadn’t done enough either. Certainly he’d done his best and got the short end of the stick. But he was too blind to see it, to realize what was happening. Again, manipulated and changed and made to do things that others wanted at the cost of everything that he wanted.

He wants to tell her that is is worth nothing. But the minute his mind forms around the words, he can hear them in his father’s voice, in their native tongue, echoing through a canyon and he grits his teeth instead – shadows in his eyes darkening even further. What he needs to do is take Hotaru’s advice, because it’s the opposite of what he’s grown up to think, been raised to believe. And she’s likely right.

Still, he doesn’t know what to say, taking the barbs and the daggers to the chest as if she’s stealing the air out of his lungs. He wishes she is. But all he can do is run a hand through his hair, exhale another rasping sigh, understanding it and seeing it for his own eyes more and more every day, the way he tries to rebel and the midwife reels him back in. He doesn’t know when he got to that point… Where he couldn’t see it even if it were clear as day.

He hates it.

He clenches his jaw and turns halfway away from her with nothing else to say. “I hope you like your gift, maybe you could put it to good use.Maybe you can put it through me. It’s a rough response, a head tilt toward her, heart thundering and breaking and gods it was all so painful. Without another heartbeat of a second, Sunjata shifts to his avian form, hovering in the air momentarily before he flies over her, to follow the extent of the bone bridge toward somewhere, somewhere that wasn’t here.

- FIN for Sunjata!
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-21-2020, 08:26 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-21-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-21-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 10:20 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-21-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-26-2020, 06:32 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 06:48 AM