black hearted angels sunk me
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my held breath fills the room with blood
hurting in ways I can't describe
At least this time he does not try to object, to fight her when she knows she has the logical high ground. Instead she cuts her gaze away from him, staring out into the rolling mist, visage implacable stone. Part of her can't help but levy the blame onto the horrendous woman she already despises, but even so there had been many fighters there that day. Sunjata's guilt and desire to place the blame entirely on his shoulders is foolish and unrealistic. "Even if the guilt was divided between all fighters, it would not be enough to prompt you sacrificing everything to someone else who is just as equally to blame." All that she was say on the matter any further, because clearly Sunjata is too ridiculous and brainwashed to listen to anything like reason.

There is nothing more to say after that, and the maiden merely returns her gaze to stare down upon him as his reactions are laid out before her. Clearly this has all been too much - for him, for her, she can't really tell anymore - and he slowly stands. Departure lingers all around him, and Hotaru can't find it in herself to engage him, to even bother debasing herself enough to beg him to stay. As he turns away, she clutches the box to stop herself from doing something foolish like running to grab him, to ask him to run away with her and forget all of this nonsense. To beg him to fix things, to choose her, for real this time.

Instead he turns and shifts, flies away into the blinding beam of sunlight overhead, and she blames its burning brilliance for the tears that wet her cheeks in his absence as she watches him go.

{Fin}
my heart bends and breaks
so many, many times
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-21-2020, 08:26 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-21-2020, 08:52 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-21-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 10:20 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-21-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-21-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Sunjata - 01-26-2020, 06:32 AM
RE: black hearted angels sunk me - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 06:48 AM