[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Since his visit to Amalia had revealed what had been a very difficult revelation indeed, that he had in fact two sisters, Sam had found himself plunged back into a dark place. He wasn't even truly sure why it had effected him so deeply, he simply knew it had, that the knowledge sat in his stomach like a heavy stone. Perhaps it was the knowledge that he had so fought with someone he had a connection to.

Perhaps, more cynically, he was jealous. That a child of his fathers had missed having to grow up with him.

Whatever it was, it made him deeply uncomfortable, so he came to the Atheneum to do the only thing he could when he felt that way - read. He had heard of the Capturing the Sun myth, had even participated this year, yet he found that when he tried to really think about the legend he struggled to come up with much history on it. While the Atheneum was woefully lacking in Fae literature, he was curious to see if he could find any mention of the story in the oldest texts there, the ones preserved from before the barrier.

Stood high on a ladder, lost more in his thoughts than he wanted to be, he idly ran his finger over the edge of dust-covered book jackets and mumbled the titles out loud to himself, trying to force himself to concentrate enough to choose one.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-21-2020, 09:55 PM