[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
"Far from it, actually, I just..." Sam cast his eyes down, trying to keep his mouth angled at least a little away from her, resulting in him looking around like his neck was a rotating fan. "I just speak to myself when I need to find something, sometimes."

That she was here for the history of the Grounds did actually make him smile. He'd been under the impression that the Fae cared little to know about anything but themselves. At least if she was curious for knowledge like he was, they had something in common. "I'm looking to see if I can find any background on the 'chasing the sun' myth...oh, it's a Fae story, isn't it?" Sam took a step down the ladder, a little closer to her. He was still conscious about his teeth, but she was probably the best source he had for this.

The chance to write a new book for the Atheneum...

"Do you know much about it?" He asked, then thought to offer something in return: "I could tell you any Hollowed Grounds history you wanted to know."
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-24-2020, 06:27 PM