[se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam could see the tension in Nephele's face, her obvious distaste for his people - but he also saw that she swallowed the prejudice, tried to move past it, made him a promise. Pleased to see her trying to work with him he smiled and touched a hand to his chest. "Thank you. That means a lot to me."

"Fifty three?! Wow, you look..I mean, I suppose for a Fae normal, but..." He shook his head, a little laugh of amazement leaving him. Really, given that Ascended could reach ages much higher he should not have been surprised, but he still had not met many immortals. "You look well."

Nephele's goodbye was obvious as such and Sam was glad to have the pressure of being a good diplomatic relation to the Fae relieved. Still, he found himself excited to speak with her again and trade information. "I look forward to hearing them. Good luck."
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Smooth the Unattractive Truth [OPEN] - by Samuel - 03-07-2020, 09:07 PM