[SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN]
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
"I've got far more interesting things to do some seasons, like sleeping or sunbathing," she jokes, casting a playful wink his way. Part of her wonders if he regrets not being able to experience such things anymore, but decides it's far from her realm of allowed inquisition. It's likely insensitive, and she doesn't want to come off as someone who would hold that against him for Ascending.

His nervousness reminds her of so many lost and trembling boys found on her doorstep, and it melts her heart all the same despite clearly being more man than boy. "I'll bring you something, you can at least count on me," she comforts, giving a smile that is far smaller but much more sincere than her normal fare. "Though if it's not a creative gift you're not allowed to tell me to my face." Mischief rears its head in her eyes once more, chasing away the sorrow of the topic with teasing.

Hotaru gratefully accepts the flowers and ribbons he offers, fingers dancing over the textures and colors. "I'd love that, thank you." Another twitch of her hand and a few small, metal flowers on stems are created from her magic. A different color in the center of each bloom. She places the metal flowers in the middle, bunching the fresh ones around and tying them off with a ribbon. "This used to be a common gift in one of the places I portaled to. A cheesy saying of 'I'll love you until the last flower dies', and the implication that the unnatural one would persevere forever." As she speaks she ties off the ribbon into a bow, already thinking of the recipients.
With your big heart you praise God above
But how's it working for you honey?
Do you feel loved?
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-21-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 06:36 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-24-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-28-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-01-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-01-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-05-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-05-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-07-2020, 03:39 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-07-2020, 08:24 PM