[SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN]
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ah, yes. She had forgotten that particular little tidbit...but nonetheless she can work around such a problem. Her smile is comforting as she gently flicks the end of a ribbon at him. "I'll send my present with Rexanna then. She's practically my sister, I just have to call in a favor," she laughs, eyes bright with mirth and mischief. Not that Rex will deny her she's sure, especially if it's for another of her Ascended brethren. Hotaru would not want to intrude on their own little gathering, or she'd simply show up to give it to Sam herself.

"Simple and pretty are meaningful in their own ways," she assures as her eyes flick over at his words to glance over the ones he's making. A small shrug of her shoulder precedes her answer, tying off another bundle. "Yes. I came from a place called Helovia initially, and upon its destruction we were herded into a portal. Many arrived where they should, but I...well I'm not sure what happened, but I fell through many more. Sometimes I would spend mere hours in one place, or months. They happened irregularly, until the time spent grew longer and longer. And then I ended up here." She creates another metal flower and twirls it in her fingertips contemplatively. Turning a wan smile at Sam. "After finding my family here, I admit I'm still irrationally terrified it will happen again unexpectedly. But I have The Voice to thank for bringing me here, it seems she broke the cycle by pulling me here directly instead of letting me continue to be lost." A way of saying I am your ally without doing so directly.
With your big heart you praise God above
But how's it working for you honey?
Do you feel loved?
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-21-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 06:36 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-24-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-28-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-01-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-01-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-05-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-05-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-07-2020, 03:39 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-07-2020, 08:24 PM