[SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN]
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
"Then I suppose I should start counting you in my family numbers," Hotaru says cheerily with a wink, grinning. If Rexanna has tied herself to the other Ascended then Hotaru will simply follow in turn. Bastien has already endeared himself to her, and Sam is swiftly following. Politics and gods and other such nonsense have no bearing on the woman's quick, decisive measures of adoption. What's a little enamel difference between friends?

Sam's empathy is unexpected, but certainly not in a way that makes her bitter. Sometimes she wonders if she and her loved ones have simply grown too hollow, too burned out inside to do more than nod and chase the horrors of their own pasts through the labyrinths of their own minds. Hotaru pauses, fingertips stroking down the metal stem of the flower she has created, unable to meet Sam's gaze for a moment. "Yes...I can't deny how hard it was. To finally consider giving up the search, to settle somewhere you think you cannot escape, and then..." she snaps her fingers in an imitation of how quick the change had been, lifting her eyes to smile sadly at Sam. "But you adapt. And here I am, reunited with at least some of the ones I lost."

Something she still thanks The Voice for every season. Though her golden hair sways as she shakes her head in response to his query. "I haven't unfortunately. Being Abandoned does not make it easy to speak with any Gods at all, even her. But I feel her presence sometimes when I leave my gifts." Which is all that she can really ask for.
With your big heart you praise God above
But how's it working for you honey?
Do you feel loved?
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-21-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 06:36 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-24-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 01-28-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-01-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-01-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-05-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-05-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-07-2020, 03:39 AM
RE: [SE] The Wild Rushes [OPEN] - by Samuel - 02-07-2020, 08:24 PM