won't you let me go down in my dreams? (OPEN)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
Remi wasn't looking towards the portal. He didn't care to see, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be forced to hear. Closing his eyes at the unmistakable tone of both voices—one mental, and one audible—he opened his eyes and tried to block out the sand of Phoebe's foot falls on the beach. He wouldn't move out of her way, but nor did he return the gesture at all. He was like a pillar of stone; though he was warm to the touch thanks to the sun, inside, he was oh so very cold.

The scar tissue on Remi's throat twisted as he looked down at the blonde curled around him, waiting for her to peel herself off. "Nothing gets past you." The alchemist said in a dull voice. As Ronin rose and nudged against him, the alchemist turned instantly to follow.

"Enjoy Torchline." Remi called flatly over his shoulder, not bothering to look back at whether or not Sunjata had caught up, nor to gather the few items the pair had left on the beach.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: won't you let me go down in my dreams? (OPEN) - by Remi - 01-22-2020, 09:58 PM