Riddling, Rattling Row ~
OPEN!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
Merkesh hummed away, feeling the sun heating him up immensely together with the fiery alcohol, making him feel all warm an fuzzy, just.. great to be completely honest. He did enjoy the sun and heat after all. As the female voice reached his ears calling him Sebastian he couldn't help but to snicker in amusement, probably to low for her to even catch. His foot dangled next to his arm holding that bottle and soon touched the sand underneath him to make the hammock sway a bit. Making it slowly sway from side to side. "Perhaps." He snickered where he laid but this time in a way that was completely audible. "If i am named Sebastian would that mean a full-body massage and a kiss? Cause then I'm defiantly named Sebastian ~ " He said without even looking at the woman who had asked him. The voice was enough to intrigue him and besides if she turned out to be hideous he was sure he was drunk enough to don't care.

Yes a full-body massage and some smooching wouldn't be the worst way to end this day after all. Besides her voice was lovely no matter how she looked. He raised the bottle to his lips again to empty it in a way that screamed he was a constant liquor drinker before it got thrown to the side as he sat up from his cozy hammock. He took off his temporary blindfold and tied it back on his wrist as the eyes got used to the bright light reflecting on the sand again. As his vision cleared up he looked at Eloise with a charming smile to notice her looks matched her voice perfectly. "Wow i have no regrets what so ever to open my eyes, this view is something else." He said as he looked at the woman coming towards him, almost wishing he was this Sebastian fellow right about now.
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Eloise - 01-22-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Eloise - 01-22-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 03:34 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Eloise - 01-22-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 07:23 PM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Eloise - 01-27-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-28-2020, 02:22 AM