Riddling, Rattling Row ~
OPEN!
Merkesh Alaric
Pirate

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
MERKESH
Merkesh smirked at the beautiful woman in front of him, half expecting a please to come his way to fill tat part of him that had a need (?) to be needed, well that wasn't perhaps true since all he really needed was some good booze and his ship. But lets pretend he needed the warm company of a beautiful woman from time to time. Well... this warm woman did suddenly turn a bit TO warm however. His smirk died out instantly as her pretty facade started to crumble away in front of his very eyes, turning her to a horrible beast of fire and claws with eyes as dark as the farthest reaches of the unforgiving seas. The heat was suddenly to intense for him as if he really felt the sizzling pain from the fire which instantly made him jump away from her, or well, the beast.

His hand grabbed a hold of his sharp sword to swiftly point it towards the nightmare that now existed on the beach before him. Smirk gone and eyes fierce as he with the help of his sword kept her away from himself. Either he was hallucinating from his strong booze or this was really happening, either way he felt no need to make sure, WAY to risky! He however didn't look all that scared, more determined to beat his new foe that had appeared before him, life as a pirate in Caido had made him see all sort of things and he really didn't even find time for fear. Fear could haunt his dreams later but had no place in his current situation.

"I liked you better looking like an angel, Keep away from me or i will have to see for myself if those claws withstands a sword." He said as he moved backwards with his sword raised, clearly "nopeing" out of this whole situation. "Sebastian sure is a magnet for you type of folk, get on your way and leave me be."
Take what you can, give nothing back
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Eloise - 01-22-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Eloise - 01-22-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 03:34 AM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Eloise - 01-22-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-22-2020, 07:23 PM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Eloise - 01-27-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Riddling, Rattling Row ~ - by Merkesh - 01-28-2020, 02:22 AM