[SEASONAL EVENT] Good gourd [OPEN]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
Seeing the dark-haired woman momentarily caught the alchemist off-guard. Perhaps it was because for the moment he was so focused on gourds that suddenly seeing a woman was jarring. Either way, the smile that spread across his face was hasty in its boyish desire to please, as he raised a hand in greeting. As he did so, one of the hovering gourds snapped and snarled at him. With an amused scowl Remi, Remi dropped his levitation and it promptly fell to the ground and exploded.

"Hello Sarya. I am Remi, and unfortunately I do not know." He replied, his oddly accented voice singing off of his lips despite all of the carnage around them. "I am...not from here." The alchemist continued with a delayed chuckle. He supposed that now that he lived here it was misleading to say he wasn't from here, as if he wasn't staying, but having only been around a month or so made the statement still seem apt. "I have never seen anything like this before."

The longer they lingered, the more gourds they seemed to attract. Remi kicked at them as if they were nothing more than balls, but this tactic would not work for long.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Good gourd [OPEN] - by Remi - 12-11-2018, 08:57 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Good gourd [OPEN] - by Sarya - 12-13-2018, 02:48 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Good gourd [OPEN] - by Remi - 12-15-2018, 08:40 PM