I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
This time there was a shell on his desk, the sort of thing not usually seen in the Hollowed Grounds, along with the more usual eclectic collection of baubles, bones, strange rocks, dried leaves, feathers, and unusual manmade objects, each carefully catalogued and displayed on shelves in front of the lesser-used books with a notation underneath each one stating what it was, where it had come from, and when he'd acquired it. The sight wouldn't be visible for long, however, as he motioned them away from the office and back into the main Hall and the great table there, where there was much more space to lay out any forthcoming paperwork.

He accepted Maea's report with a warm smile and a nod of gratitude. "Thank you, I can combine our reports and give the Warden a more thorough rundown of what we saw." He skimmed the first page quickly, impressed at how swiftly her handwriting was progressing, and his smile broadened. "And your lessons with Sam are paying off! You'll be ready to write your own entries into the Guild Chronicle soon, at this rate." He beamed proudly at her, returning briefly to his desk to set her papers down beside his journal before he began to bustle about near the fireplace to ready the hot water and pot. "I just brought some more scones and biscuits down yesterday," he offered. "Not as good as Amalia's, but they'll do until she's up again." He winked at Sunjata. "What do you say? Loreseekers get the best catering around here." Friendly teasing was all it was though, and once the water was set to heating in the kettle he turned to regard the unusual pair with his patented arched brow and a more serious expression.

"So. Happy though I am to see both of you, this doesn't seem to be a merely social visit." He nodded to the papers still in Maea's hands. "Is this personal, Guild, or Council business?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death - by Jigano - 01-24-2020, 03:05 AM