I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
It’s an added little tidbit over the handwriting that surprises him slightly – but he makes no comment or show anything on his face of it. He supposes it makes sense in the end, pleased that Maea’s taken the steps to work on it and improve in places that needed it, especially being a Loreseeker in the end. But he follows them out, makes himself comfortable at the table, long legs stretching out beneath the table as he leans back somewhat.

He hears Jigano’s tease, and Sunjata offers a quiet rumble of a chuckle to that. “I do have a figure to keep, unfortunately.” A quiet amused feeling is sent toward Jigano through the Attuned bond, as he makes a show of placing a hand over his stomach. But they’re here for business, and Sunjata sits up a bit straighter, focus sliding toward Maea who sits beside him, offering up the thing she dreads, and Sunjata can’t help but to get some sort of feeling that the protection Jigano offers is almost fatherly in nature.

But when she pauses, steeling herself, watching Jigano, Sunjata’s slate eyes travel to the bard with an easy smile. “You and I both don’t trust Zariah. But I’ve been training her and I have Advocates in Halo that will be there as well.” Honesty shining through his face, shining through his end of the bond. That he thinks that she can handle it, should be given the chance to. Especially to learn about her magic in the end.

I think she should go. She can help me keep tabs on what Zariah might be doing that I can relate to you, and she learn how to better control her magic.” His gaze slips over to Maea at that, a quiet support to lean on.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death - by Sunjata - 01-24-2020, 03:53 AM