I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MaeA
Unaware of the quiet conversations going on between the two men, Maea waited with bated breath for her Guildmaster to speak. His silence was not as painful as she might have expected, and something about what they said - was it her words or Sunjata's? - made his pale eyebrows rise up. Her loss of control, perhaps? Regardless, the little show of emotion made her breath a little easier, because it meant he was reacting, at least. Not already set in his decision before they'd had a chance to speak.

Considering the question, and the information about this awful sounding magic Zariah supposedly possessed, Maea shook her head. "I do not. Ludo's rags only give shelter from the cold and it's effects, from what I can tell. But now that I know that there is a risk of it, I can see if Deimos has any such things, or could make them.

"Unless you know of anything?"
She turned to Sunjata, eyes considering. He had far more secrets than her, after all, even though it was still hard for her to think of him in that way. To be honest, just seeing him here in the guild, casually and confidently talking business was... different. Very interesting.

"As for the other part," she resumed, frowning in distaste at the idea of breeding people like horses or sheep, "I wouldn't worry. I've no intention of agreeing to anything of the sort, and even if they managed to force me... they'd get nothing out of it." Though she shuddered to even consider the idea that it might go that far. Become that kind of dangerous.
you're so cold, but you feel alive.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death - by Maea - 01-27-2020, 12:19 AM