black out days, i don't recognize you anymore
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
is there a price to burn this paradise?
Amalia snapped at him and Ronin stopped dead in his tracks, cold blue eyes flashing across to fix on her. The cloud manta dropped to the ground with a whump as the hunter released it from his shoulder, and he moved to crouch in front of her, elbows propped on his knees, blood still drying on his hands. "I'm terribly sorry," he said softly. "Did you want to come instead? Did you want to scoop a child's tiny little body up into your arms and place it ever so gently onto a pyre in the middle of nowhere and watch her burn?" His voice had risen by several degrees as he spoke until he was all but shouting, and by then any consideration for Amalia and her spine had completely dissolved from his mind.

"If I remember correctly, I was at the Temple and it was nothing to do with you. You shoved your nose in, like everyone else with a fucking hero complex in the Hollowed Grounds, and that's on you." Straightening up again, he shook his head at her. "Don't blame me for poking your nose where it doesn't belong again, especially when it comes to me. I promised to make the most of life for you, I became a king for you, and now - yeah I guess, if it suits you - I dropped a building on you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: black out days, i don't recognize you anymore - by Ronin - 01-24-2020, 08:26 AM