black out days, i don't recognize you anymore
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLIa
shield of safrin
Living as a star. Being saved, again and again; being beloved, being loved. Envy bites at her heels like wolves, frustration with how easily he has always taken it all for granted. She remembers those early conversations, when she pushed him to be all that Safrin saw and he resisted, ever pushing back. And for what?

Did she truly create this monster? Is she responsible for what he has become?

This. What is the This he so regrets? "And the rest of it?" she asks him softly, desperate for and terrified of the answer. "The parts before this? If you could go back and undo it... would you?" Maea had asked her a similar question once, not very long ago, and Amalia had said she would. Now, though, looking at Ronin, reborn because of the fallen barrier, she wonders if maybe the other girl was right.

"I know." There is a heavy sigh, a tension released; her fury resides with the simple words. Deep down Amalia knows that Ronin wasn't aiming for her, not with the temple, not with the manta, not with his barbs now. She is not her demon, and he is not  her savior. They're just two broken people, two pawns of the same god.

Gesturing with her chin to the corpse of the cloud manta, Amalia swallows down her bile. "Why were you aiming for that?"
you can't choose what stays
and what fades away

Messages In This Thread
RE: black out days, i don't recognize you anymore - by Amalia - 01-28-2020, 04:28 PM