black out days, i don't recognize you anymore
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
is there a price to burn this paradise?
Unburdened by further questions, Ronin indeed wasted no further time in carrying the manta corpse back down to the beach to flop it into the cart with the others. He wheeled said cart back up the hill with him to the lighthouse, lest any seabirds get any ideas about the fresh meat on the shore. He didn’t really know why he’d even come back - he might have disappeared along the shoreline and Amalia would barely have known he was gone. Still, even though she had lost the use of her legs, he didn’t fancy being henpecked by an owl on the way home.

“Probably,” Ronin said of them being beautiful, but it was of little consequence to him. He had forgotten, briefly, that Amalia had never been anywhere near the ocean (or any body of water larger than the glade), and he nodded dumbly. ”Or anywhere yeah,” he confirmed. ”And I suppose if you get lost you would... be lost forever. Unless you stayed near the shore.” He shrugged. ”Listen, it’s been grand, but I’m sure we both have better things to do.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: black out days, i don't recognize you anymore - by Ronin - 01-31-2020, 05:23 AM