black out days, i don't recognize you anymore
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
is there a price to burn this paradise?
Maybe it was wow. Maybe if Ronin had arrived on the shores of Torchline in any other circumstances he would have been as caught up and breathless in the awe of the place as Amalia was. A shame, really, that it had been stolen from him. “Is that so? You seem to have been able to get here well enough. What is stopping you from going anywhere?” He raised his eyebrows, watching as the girl transformed into an owl before his eyes, awkwardly taking wing to land... in his cart full of bloodied cloud manta.

The request (demand?) didn't really faze Ronin, so much as Amalia’s apparent nonchalance at sitting in a cart with a bunch of dead things. Each to their own he supposed. ”Maybe I can,” he muttered, moving to take up the cart, pushing it along with renewed effort thanks to the Shield trundling along within it. It wasn’t how he had expected to spend a day... but it was one way to do it.

~FIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: black out days, i don't recognize you anymore - by Ronin - 02-06-2020, 04:06 PM