'til my troubles got trouble with me
Ronin!!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
the sea speaks a little more honestly
It’s his understanding, after a bit, that the man he’d seen at the beach with Remi was the infamous Ronin he’d heard so much about. Safrin’s Fallen Star. The Dark Star. And despite the fact that Sunjata’s found the ocean again, could spend time in the surf, sand at his feet – well, he too feels a bit of that darkness warring and raging within. The wedding, the failure at Fiat Lux, the illness within him that vibrates and fluxes with his understanding of things the more exhausted he gets.

But he’s got the ocean at his fingertips, and he finds he doesn’t care anymore. Nate’s not here to get on his ass about anything, and he’s feeling surprisingly great health wise beneath the sun and sands. So it’s to nobodies surprise that the first place he scouts out aside from the shoreline, is the bar of this place, wearing a sleeveless shirt and his tattoos on full display, horns as well as he’s incapable it seems of getting rid of them, and the slightest bit of elongated canines that he can feel each time he talks, all just a part of him now.

He’s got a mission, at the very least, asking for a drink and scanning the area with a shadowed steel gaze for the tall dark stranger he’d heard much about – understanding to some extent the frustration and pain the other man is facing, though he won’t admit it. He’d at least like to know him, rather than just in passing.
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM