'til my troubles got trouble with me
Ronin!!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
the sea speaks a little more honestly
Unsuccessful in his initial perusing the crowd, his gaze flits back toward the bar at hand. Seeing how different and yet how similar it is in comparison to his own back at the Grounds. It’s a breath of fresh air, however, out of the darkness of what the past season has brought upon it – to the sunshine here. At least it is until the loud, wet, thump of something hits the bar beside him, blood splashing up along the bar and his arm.

He’s too caught up in the confusion over what’s inside the bag, to truly care about what coats his arm. For a moment, he debates ignoring it completely – getting his drink after the man beside him gets his own. He understands, honestly he’d rather take that off the bar than to help someone that had hardly a thing to offer. But when he does, he finally turns to look at the man beside him, rubbing his arm briefly on his pant leg to get the blood off.

No midwife today.’ And wow, that was a great conversation starter. At least he’d found Ronin without having to do too much, but the initial conversation topic wasn’t exactly a pleasant one, and he snorts as he too takes a deep drink of his own, tilting his horned head toward the other man. “Thankfully.” It’s a quiet admission, but one nonetheless, before he turns to look more fully at Ronin and what he’s done, spotting the welts and scars and pinch marks, and he shrugs his tattooed shoulders with a quiet sigh. He’d heard the slight mocking, and if he were in a better mood perhaps he wouldn’t give into it so much. But he’s not (specifically because of the Phoebe comment), and so he does. “Temple destroyer to crab hunter? A bit of a downgrade if you ask me.” He says perhaps a bit flatly, taking another deep drink from his glass.
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: 'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 10:08 AM