'til my troubles got trouble with me
Ronin!!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
the sea speaks a little more honestly
Trouble in paradise? Maybe if there was a paradise to be sought. But Sunjata doesn’t give into that little barb, focused too intently on his comment about temples and crabs (not, perhaps the smartest decision, but Sunjata was completely out of those already), that he can’t help but to let it fall from his lips, gaze shooting over to Ronin when the Dark Star speaks.

And Sunjata snorts to it.

But he remains, balance off out a small amount, ring clinking against the glass as he clutches it tighter and Ronin’s arm swings over his shoulders, drawing the attuned in close. A dark chuckle leaves Sunjata at that, tilting his horned head to Ronin slightly, a shrug of those tattooed shoulders. “Great, that makes two of us then.” He rumbles, not caring what Ronin thinks either. “Good to finally meet you though, Remi always mentioned how I had to see you for myself.” He turns his head toward Ronin with a raised brow. “I gotta say, though, I expected a bit more.
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: 'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 04:33 PM