'til my troubles got trouble with me
Ronin!!!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
the dark star
"Oh did he now? I'm not sure how true that is any more - and Torchline is a fairly big place, so I'm sure there are a lot better looking guys than me hauling crab legs around." He snorted and accepted his second drink, tipping it to the bartender before taking another sip. That Phoebe had trashed Sunjata's bar, however, caused an eyebrow to raise on Ronin's part. "I didn't even know you owned a bar," he said. "Sorry to hear that - with respect though, shouldn't you be there instead to... y'know. Make it not trashed?"

Given that Sunjata hadn't even used Phoebe's name, he got the impression that he either cared very little that there wasn't a thing between them anymore, or he cared a lot. Ronin didn't really give a damn either way. "Contrary to popular opinion, Remi and I do not have to be joined at the hip everywhere we go, and," he lowered his voice, like it was a secret, "we're still married, even when we're in different places." Grinning and tipping Jata a wink, he shifted to face the counter again. "He will be there when I cart myself back to the beach, and that's good enough for me."
a monster in my heart
a ghost inside my chest
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: 'til my troubles got trouble with me - by Ronin - 01-24-2020, 08:34 AM