maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
For Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
He doesn’t expect to find people standing outside of the bar. Doesn’t expect her to go and try to destroy it all. He takes a deep heavy breath, pushing through until he gets to the door, bypassing it with a determination deep within him. He’d offered this as a place to stay for people who needed it, regardless of what Phoebe thought, what he’s done. Melita was here, Maea was here… the wall in the back held the lantern for Lusea and whatever else he had left of her, that he wonders if she’s gone inside to set it aflame — already knowing how flammable it is on the inside with all the alcohol.

She hasn’t, yet, but there’s damage. And lots of it. And Phoebe swinging a shovel right in the middle of it, Pim blasting the rainbow sparks of lightning until it etches into the table top of the bar and along the floor. It’s a chaotic attempt at destruction, and he pauses in the doorway to survey the damage, clenching his he tight, before making his way over toward her to snatch the shovel out of her hand.

Not caring anymore.

A rational response.” He hisses to her, “Sure, maybe instead of waiting to see what happened, let’s destroy a place that other people live in?” He levels his dark shadowed gaze to her, waiting for her to call off Pim and/or fight him back.
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe next time he'll think before he cheats - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 05:20 PM