maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
For Jata
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
The shovel was grabbed mid-swing but Phoebe held on still, head snapping to the side to glare at him. ”A rational response? You want a rational response?!” she shrieked, face red as she leaned up towards him. It was as though she were blight ridden again, except there was true clarity in her eyes. She knew what she was doing, but she didn’t care. She had been pushed past an invisible limit, a chord snapped in her mind.

”A rational response to what, Jata? Weeks of living with you being a complete and utter asshole? Burying five children in the span of a year? One heartbreak after another? Losing the only family I have? You betraying what little trust I had left in you? And you want a rAtIoNaL rEsPoNsE?!” she said, voice rising with each phrase, arms shaking as she tried to tug the shovel away from him. Rational was gone. Frey had been right, what she felt was all that mattered and what she felt was pure, blinding rage.

Suddenly she threw her weight forward, trying to shove him away by checking him with her shoulder. ”I am so sick and tired of your bullshit! You think you can get away with anything because I’m so nice and small and whatever other crap you think about me? Well I am DONE being NICE!” she screamed, and if she had managed to get the shovel back, would slam it on the nearest piece of furniture.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe next time he'll think before he cheats - by Phoebe - 01-23-2020, 05:33 PM