maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
For Jata
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Jata came towards her again, and this time she rushed forward, trying to check him with her shoulder again. ”DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” she shouted, lip curled back in a snarl. ”You’ve spent weeks treating me like trash, so trash is what you have!” she said, gesturing to the bar, the majority of it smashed and broken to pieces.

At his continued excuses she only laughed and shook her head. ”Sure. An Ascended blood test. How convenient.” she said. But the real whammy, him throwing his ring behind him, telling her to get out, telling her he was through – Phoebe grinned, crazed and maniacal. ”Let me tell you a little secret, jackass – you had to actually have to try at something in order to be done with it. Lucky for you, I don’t want you or your lying face around anyways.” she said, still snickering as she walked around him. As she did so she ducked down and snatched up the ring he had tossed. ”And since my god blessed this, I think I’ll take it. It’ll be the only good thing you ever got me.” she said, walking out of the bar, Pim hot on her heels.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe next time he'll think before he cheats - by Phoebe - 01-23-2020, 08:36 PM