maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
For Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
She rushes at him again, and he takes the hit square in the chest, letting her gesture and fly her hands everywhere – at least she’s stopped throwing things. His own lip curls slightly with her own frustration, a scoff, a shake of his horned head. “Thanks for that.” Sunjata half murmurs, before explaining what happened – things had progressed and devolved, drifted further, fallen apart at the seams and he’d begged Nate for it again.

He’s not entirely sure why.

But the frustration is evident in his face, the curl of his lip. He lets her think what she wants to, the idea that she had been a dream come true for him, when he’d never dreamed it in the first place. “Ha, I’ll let you keep believing I didn’t.” A brief rumble leaves his lips, half a sneer. She walks around him then, plucking the ring from the destruction she’s caused, and he watches her and the pink dragon leave, not making an effort to try and grab the ring – unsure if he could.

He’d find a way to get it back eventually.

But she leaves, and he watches her go before turning back to survey the damage, stretching his ringless hand open and closed with a shake of his head. And then he’s got to clean it up, doesn’t he?

- FIN
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe next time he'll think before he cheats - by Sunjata - 01-23-2020, 09:39 PM