Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN]
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Acquiescence isn't what Hotaru expects, especially considering how Halo people usually are. They all seem to collectively share a single emotion, and that's irritation. Not that she intends to ignore the offer, and she sits in one smooth motion, peering over the edge curiously. It doesn't frighten her as much as it likely should considering the stranger beside her, but death does not have the same grip over Hotaru anymore. There is more on the other side for her to look forward to than what keeps her here, some days.

The woman's voice comes once more, and Hotaru lifts a knee to plant the sole of her foot on the overhang, wrapping her arms comfortably around her shin as she stares out over the blurred white horizon. Not an unexpected question considering where and how they are meeting, but Hotaru can't help the slow smirk crawling over her lips as she shoots a sideways glance at the nameless woman. "Would you count yourself among the birds or the ursurs then?"

Glancing back across the snow and the chasm before them, she idly swings her free leg. Impetuous, careless. "The greatest secrets and discoveries always lie within the untouched realms," she calmly responds. "I ruled over a kingdom whose lands were much like this. Is it nostalgia or discovery that brings me here?" Turning her cheek to lay upon her knee, she gives a sharp grin at Morgan. "Time always tells. But what of you? You seem like a native if you're aware of the comings and goings of this place." Which makes her all the more interesting and valuable.
over time
even the sharpest thorns
will become soft
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-23-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 06:24 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-24-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 01-28-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 01-28-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 02-01-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 02-01-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 04-12-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 04-14-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Hotaru - 04-16-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Where I was Meant to Be [OPEN] - by Morgan - 04-18-2020, 03:52 PM